Okay! I got to spend most of the day animating, so check it out.
Hopefully this latest pass is something that’s pretty damn close to being done, because I’m spending waaaay too much time on it, and I think Jo is starting to get really tired of how obsessive I’ve been about cranking this one out and tweaking it to being as perfect as I can make it.
- Re-timed the orc’s axe swings… big time.
- Re-animated the night elf’s torso and arm movements during the head-kick leap.
- Slowed down the NE’s dagger draw in shot 3, and fixed up the camera jitters.
- Reduced the distance that the orc’s torso travels during the shoulder ram, to sell the notion that his force is transferred over to the NE.
- Added a slight pause before the final head slam in shot 4.
- Reduced the amount of spine curving during the orc’s head stomp.
- Add sound effects.
- Tweak the lighting, and maybe add an ambient occlusion pass.