Well, I had a nice full day to just sit in front of the computer and animate today (while taking occasional breaks to nurse my conjunctivitis with eye drops). Managed to do most of my to-do list from the last pass, and I think it’s looking like it could be done pretty soon!
Do let me know if you have any comments and suggestions!
- Add facial animations.
- Animate hands and fingers.
- Polish the animation, and add more overlapping movements.
- Fix the IK/FK transition when the orc lets go of the NE’s head after the head slams.
- Fix the stretching of the NE’s arm after the shoulder/elbow strike.
- Add more shock absorption when the orc blocks the NE’s backhand dagger slash.
- Animate the NE’s dagger sheaths.
- More tweaking.
- Figure out how to render an occlusion pass again.
- Find some 2D FX elements for the final version.
- Add sound effects.