Did a whole bunch of fixes and tweaks to the animation, and retimed some of the shots. Still got quite a bit to go though.
- Made the orc’s feet swivel during the first axe swing.
- Adjusted the orc’s final axe swing to a more vertical swing, and also changed the flight path after it gets knocked out of his hand.
- Added glows to the Night Elf’s hands before the Arcane Explosion.
- Added random bits of geometry to the background.
- Slowed down the NE’s jumping head kick by a few frames.
- Adjusted the camera during the NE’s extreme close-up to keep his eyes in frame.
- Made the NE drop his daggers after the big shoulder/elbow strike.
- The orc’s punch to the NE’s face is now a bit more brutal.
- Squashed the NE’s head just a teeny bit during the stomp, and arched his spine even more. His head bounces less after the stomp.
- Add facial animations.
- Animate hands and fingers.
- Polish the animation, and add more overlapping movements.
- Fix the IK/FK transition when the orc lets go of the NE’s head after the head slams.
- Fix the stretching of the NE’s arm after the shoulder/elbow strike.
- Add more shock absorption when the orc blocks the NE’s backhand dagger slash.
- Animate the NE’s dagger sheaths.
- Figure out how to render an occlusion pass again.
- Find some 2D FX elements for the final version.